Saturday, October 29, 2011

Let's talk TOONS! (An Introduction)

I primarily play on the Windfola server, but also have a couple of toons on Landroval -- which is an amazing server, and I often wish I had started there!

On Windfola:

My main character is my lvl 75 elven hunter, "Curiel."  She is agile, dangerous and will be my favorite girl forever, even if they nerf hunters again like they did in VII, B7 (OMG, please don't ever do that again, Turbine!  Just the thought makes my face look like this..



I also have a delightful little redheaded hobbit minstrel named "Cherrydue" who used to double as my main back when I was in a kinship short on healers.  She will eventually get to lvl 75, but am lvling with my hubby's guard and not rushing.

Both of these toons are in Trucido (check them out here) which is truly an amazing kinship!

My many, many other alts are used primarily for crafting and reside in my alt kin (extra storage, yay!) that is also home to my husband's alts and our daughter's toons.

On Landroval:

I have a low lvl hobbit minstrel named "Nanny Witchdiggle" who is a feisty, fiery, wrinkled, old girl who loves to laugh.  She was created as part of an alt kin with some friends from Windfola (who stopped playing on Landy over a year ago) and I am considering finding her a new home kinship.  For now, though, she -- and my other little alts -- remain the only active member in "Halflings for Hire."

I also have a Captain (who shall remain anonymous for now ;-) on her way to 75.  She is less interesting as a character, but I *love* playing her in groups.  Due to my commitments to Trucido of Windfola, I don't have her in an end-game kinship but I do enjoy pugging her through content on off-raid nights.  It was on some late night OD weekend runs that I discovered how much fun playing a cappie is!

Sooo, that's me!  Feel free to /wave if you see me in game.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment